Where do you live? There are copperheads in this area, and some say a few water mocs. Yes, there are some poisonious snakes in our area.
haha.. dang.. that so didn't sound right.. i'm going to take a lot of heat for that statement
Where do you live? There are copperheads in this area, and some say a few water mocs. Yes, there are some poisonious snakes in our area.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

Not from me, I'm afraid to speak to you now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
haha.. man. me and uumm.. stickin my foot in my mouth
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luvhoops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where do you live? There are copperheads in this area, and some say a few water mocs. Yes, there are some poisonious snakes in our area.</div></div>
Dude's from New Jersey man.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Yeh, the closest thing to a poisonous snake up there is when he has cottonmouth.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Dear, Victory or Death. You are no longer allowed to come to class anymore due to the fear of being milked.
Your former friend(I don't wanna be milked)
Monkeyhead
There are no water moccasins in southwest Virginia. Also, before anyone says it, Black snakes don't breed with Copperheads.
crack is whack
Bookmarks